Mike has vast experience in the athletic community in both personal training and massage aspects. He has worked with the likes of the ASH-Astley School of Hockey, Calgary Stampeders, BC Lions, Alberta Ballet, Jamaican Bobsled Team, Luge Canada, Bobsled Canada and many others. His professional and education based approach helps clients to not only perform and respond faster, but also allows for them to learn and become more self-sustaining in the long run.
Mike’s experience in the corporate world includes building Health and Wellness, Fitness and Massage programs for such companies as The Forzani Group Ltd., Pengrowth and Pengrowth Management, Newalta and several other smaller companies. His corporate approach is to make the programs fun and engaging to draw the largest number of participants as possible. Focusing on the needs of the company and the needs of the employees and integrating a program that best suits all involved parties.
- Group exercise classes
- Strength and Conditioning for Football, Martial Arts, Racket sports, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey and Track and Field are specialty sports.
- Pre and Post Operation rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation (active and passive)
- Functional training for the elderly adult (balance, coordination, strength, osteoporosis, dementia, activities of daily living)
- Personal Training for realistic lifestyle goals
- Sports Massage for all athletic levels of competition